Last year an electrical fire caused extensive damage at our Reservoir Street office building and we have only recently re-opened level 3 and level 5. Having experienced the set back that fire can bring – and knowing that small businesses are at the heart of every successful community – we have decided to donate the first month’s rent for any new office leases* at Reservoir Street to help one or more Australian small businesses impacted by the recent infernos. We will work with the relevant authorities to identify a NSW south coast business or businesses that the local communities depend on – and we will help them get back on their feet and support the locals in turn. With your help we could raise up to $50,000 for fire-affected businesses – you can start the year on a feel-good note and enjoy a new workspace too. Office options currently available include:
- 4 large island benches suitable for four companies of 8-10 people, or a single company of 32-40 people on Level 5;
- 5 private office suites of various sizes from 2-6 people on Level 3;
- 4 private office suites and 4 open workstations on Level 2;
- A 2-person and a 3-person suite available at our multi award-winning Paramount offices.
- We also offer virtual office solutions from $110 per month for those after a professional business address and/or landline and call answering services.
So give your business every chance of success with a virtual or physical office solution with The Office Space, and we will pay forward the first month’s rent to help fire-affected businesses get back on their feet.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing and secure your dream office, or share this with a friend who may be looking for a new business home.
* excludes broker referrals