“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far—go together.” —African proverb. In September, we are investigating the power of community to build powerful businesses. Strong networks help to build strong businesses which is why The Office Space supports local communities, both within and beyond our buildings. From our communal Table Lunches, which champion local providores, to regular events that connect our tenants and their clients with inspired individuals and ideas – we encourage the kind of entrepreneurial spirit that our spaces represent. The Office Space provides an entire business ecosystem that supports start-ups and SME’s and builds interconnected communities. By establishing, servicing, and activating beautiful bespoke office environments we offer our clients their own place in a competitive and rapidly changing business world. In return, an incredible network of people help to grow our projects and create amazing outcomes for our tenants.
- Join our community by subscribing to our monthly News updates, where you will find great content and events with a local and a global outlook.
- Join our community by considering The Office Space, not the local café, for your next business meeting. We have 6 meeting options accommodating 2 – 14 people.
- Join our community by launching a Virtual Office. We will set you up with a business address and land line, and manage all your incoming mail and phone calls.
- Join our community by using our flexible hot desks when you need a beautifully-designed workplace to elevate the quality and output of you work.
- Join our community by leasing an office suite within one of our 2 Surry Hills offices. We have flexible options for 1 – 8 staff members.
This month, we invite you to listen to a panel of community building experts at Insight: The Business of Communities. On the panel is Councillor Jess Scully – City of Sydney Deputy Chair of the Cultural and Creative Sub-Committee, Founding Curator of Vivid Ideas; Wiet Prium – Regional Director Quest Worldwide, Specialist in transforming business culture and performance through people; and Stuart Chater, a Digital Community Consultant, who works across brands such as Coca Cola, ANZ Bank and Optus. Read our guide to some of Sydney’s most inspired venues and initiatives that have been created with the idea of gifting community back to the city, and investigate which of these thriving, world-changing virtual communities might actually move and shake your own business. Want more? Find out about our upcoming events and stay in touch. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter here.