We’ve selected 10 apps designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get organised, stay connected and be visible.
1. Google Drive All your files, ready where you are. A free way to keep your files backed up and easy to reach from any phone, tablet, or computer.
2. Evernote Remember everything. Not just a note taking app – you can sync files from any device, save and store entire web pages, collect and collate information from anywhere into a single place, and share notes and collaborate with colleagues.
3. LocalVox Local online marketing made simple. Boost your online presences without engaging an expensive agency – LocalVox is a local, social & mobile marketing platform that helps local businesses market themselves online, across a network of publishers, social media, search, mobile, email newsletters & even their own website – and is as simple to use as email.
4. Asana Teamwork without email. Project and event management software developed by Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz.
5. Square Sell more with Square. Use your smartphone or tablet to accept credit card payments, founded by the creator of Twitter in 2010.
6. Expensify Expense reports that don’t suck. Streamline the way employees report expenses, the way expenses are approved, and the way you export that information to your accounting package.
7. Mint It’s easy to understand what’s going on with your money. The Mint app does all the work of organising and categorising your spending for you. See where every cent goes and make money decisions you feel good about.
8. Skype Where ever you are, where ever they are – Skype keeps you together. Not just a way of staying in touch with family and friends abroad, Skype is also a robust video conferencing platform for business users.
9. MightyMeeting Unlimited meetings. Share slides, annotations, and drawings with any number of people via Web, Android, or iOS.
10. MailChimp Send better email. A fast an easy way to communicate with your customers and clients. Design and send email campaigns and track and monitor their success.