“Sydney will once again be transformed into a spectacular canvas of light, music and ideas when Vivid Sydney takes over the city after dark from 24 May – 10 June 2013”. The Office Space will be taking part in the 2013 festival, hosting Collaborative Future as a part of the Vivid Ideas Exchange – Evenings in the Lounge at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney. Collaborative Future will be a discussion examining new and innovative modes of collaboration across creative business practices. Five innovative ‘collaborators’ will discuss collaboration in their current work, why it is meaningful and their ideas on a future collaborative work culture. Collaborative Future will canvass the growing popularity of co-working environments globally, social media and online to offline collaboration in business, symbiotic branding or brand collaboration and the increasing popularity of and innovation in collaborative consumption platforms. Speakers include:
- Anders Johnsen – Managing director of Airbnb Australia and NZ
- Barrie Barton – Founder of Right Angle Studio
- Carl Moggridge – Communications director at Naked Communications
- Darryl Nichols – Founder of Garage Sale Trail
- Penny Craswell – Regional communications manager at Woods Bagot
Collaborative Future will be held at The Lounge at MCA on Sunday 2 June from 7.30pm and is free to attend.