Co working spaces are considered to be the new, modern way of working. The concept has been described as the ‘live Facebook’ or ‘Linked In in the real world’ or ‘the physical social network’ – people have become accustomed to searching for people to collaborate with online, but are allowed to interact in real life and face to face in these shared environments which act as inspiration hubs centred on the online/offline trend of sharing.
Here are some inspirational and dynamic co working spaces like Office 2010 abroad:
- Spaces, Amsterdam – “Plug into the energy of like minded others”
- Central Working, London – “Linked In for the real world”
- We Work, New York San Francisco LA – “The physical social network”
- Apartment 58, London – “Members only space supporting and connecting creatives”
- Dryland, London – “London’s premium business members club”
Office 2010 supports the concept of inspiration and collaboration in shared work spaces – we find more people are choosing co working environments to engage in the energy of a working community.